剛去 Madison 時,
乾脆寫了一張 Ten Reasons Why I submit late 給教授,
8. Its too cold
9. I am too lazy
10. You are too kind
想不到我發現 W 昨天竟亦在 blog上寫了一段,
差別只是, 她是漢奸, 不寫中文.
10 things to do before the exams--
1. Revise, revise, revise till your eyes pop out and you fall asleep at 1:00 am.
2. Spend 24 hours in your room practising for you exams like a prisoner.
3. Turn your room into an alvalance by searching for the lost notes on your exams.
4. Build skyscrapers in your room by stacking your notes and textbooks high up towards the ceiling.
5. Spend your revising time by daydreaming the time away.
6. Write exam notes till your hand falls off from exhastion and you have to ask someone else to help you write your notes.
7. Drench yourself in icy water to keep yourself awake to revise.
8. Fall asleep from revising too much and drool all over your most precious and laborously copied notes.
9. Litter the floor with eraser leftovers and pencil peelings because of all the time you have to rub off a mistake and sharpen your pencil.
10. Ask the teachers if you can take the exam another year due to the fact that even though you had practised for 24 hours, not a word from your notes and textbooks had registered in your brain.
Thats all, thanks for joining me in this 24-hour revision must-does!